Since OFSTED was introduced to inspect schools, Saint John Wall has had six Inspections.
The School underwent its first OFSTED Inspection in October 1996, it's second Inspection was in September 2000 the third Inspection was in December 2005, the fourth in October 2008, the fifth Inspection was in July 2012 and the most recent one in April 2017.
- OFSTED Report - April 2017 - click here to view
- Section 48 Catholic Ethos Report - November 2017 - click here to view
2018 Key Stage 4 Results - click here
- Ofsted Report - July 2012 (221KB in Adobe Acrobat format)
- Religious Education Report - October 2012 (118KB in Adoobe Acrobat format)
- Religious Education Letter to Parents - (35.3KB in Adobe Acrobat format)
Performance Tables - Historical